lThe Teton Crop Formation located just outside Teton, ID. On the Farm owned by Bryon & Connie Parker. - 3000 N. around 100 feet of the road. - Made up of a total of 12 circles, in a wheat crop field, which according to Connie Parker is planted over a lava rock bed. The field was witnessed at midnight 8/09/2002 and formation was not visible. So according to witness information the formation happened in the night hours between 12PM and 5:30AM.(5 1/2hrs)
lThe Circle's Noted Investigation Details and Information
> - The formation has7 Ring circles and 5 circles.
> - The Formation's length is lined up with true North on a compass.
> - The Formation has a total length of 309' Feet and a total width of 264' feet.
> - A cemetery is located approx. 300 to 350 yards to the east of the formation. Has and underground well, and possibly has ties to a ancient Shoshone burial ground.
> - The formation was laid down over sprinkler pipe in several locations.
> - There were witnesses that claim to have seen anomalous lights in the area or near the location the same night. (D. Briggs - Tal Singelton. )
> - We arrived at the circle Wed. August 14th, 2002 approx. 3:30 PM.- 108 hrs after it was discovered.
> - When we arrived, we found Brenna Parker along side the road selling aerial photos and T-shirts of the circle found on her family's property. We introduced ourselves and asked for permission to go out and investigate the circle. Also asking several questions about the circle, etc. She had told us that they already had let many people check out the circle since it was discovered early Sat. morning.
> - A Dark helicopter was seen hovering over the formation the night before.
> - We spent approx. 3 1/2 hours inside the circle.
>. - According to Connie Parker, there were no tracks leading into the circle when it was first discovered.
> - Also she said there was 3-4 moose trails in the surrounding crop.
> - We entered the circle from the south along a tram line, entering the south circle, (or bottom circle).
> - We found no apparent initial entry trails under the downed crop on any of the circles.
> - We did find trails through the center of the standing circles, which is seen in the original photographs Bryon Parker took from the air. which is possible evidence of human involvement.
> - We documented and photographed 5 entry trails, and/ but not including tram lines on 8 / 14 /02
lCROP / Field condition: Nodes:
> - The Formation had only approx. 4 circles in prime condition when we arrived.
> - The wheat the crop formation is located in, is approx. 30 inches high, Dry, and ready for harvest.
> - We found and collected several examples of Node Expansion and "blown nodes"/ expulsion cavities - using several "control" samples taken from outside the formation.
> - The Nodes that were blown or displayed expansion were the 3rd or 4th nodes down from the wheat tops.
> - We found that all stalk "heads" or wheat tops had seeds and found no visible differences in the crop seeds inside or outside the formation.
> - We found no examples or evidence of magnetic material.
> - Field investigators found no magnetic disturbances or evidence of magnetic anomalies using a quality field compass. on 8/14/02
> - Field investigatorRichard Nielsonfound magnetic anomalies with his compass in the west circle on 8/15/02
> - We found a grasshopper inside the circle with no apparent behavior change and seemed in good health.
> - We found no distinguishing center holes or marks leading to the use of such tools.
> - Field investigators found no other unusual material evidence on 8 /14 /02
> - Field investigators found unusualgreen "dust". We saved a trace amount of it and photographed it with a digital camera, at circle site. and the collecton of traces are now (Confirmed) The Green Dust so far is found to be "Organic" and does not floresce. it is not the same substance found at Collage Ward UPDATED
> - SeveralAnomalies were photographed in the circle and surrounding area by several UUFOH investigators.
> - We spent some time afterwards interviewing the family, and various others in retaining information.
l - We have deemed this formation AUTHENTICand/ or until future data / investigation / analysis results / proves otherwise
lCIRCLE DETAILS: UUFOH Investigators
South circle or Circle "A"
- measured 23 ft in diameter. was laid down in a counterclockwise pattern, was pretty well trampled and had a good sized entry path from the road leading into it.
South circle - Ring Circle "B"
- measured 29.4 ft - 29.6 ft variable diameter, the "ring" was 4 ft wide with a center of standing crop 21.4 ft in diameter. Laid down in a counterclockwise rotation, and was also well trampled.
South circle - Ring Circle "C"
- measured 44 ft in diameter. the "ring" was 4.6 ft wide. Laid down in a counterclockwise rotation. well trampled, with a center of standing crop 34.8 ft in diameter,with a footpath or trail going through the center of the standing crop.
The "Main" Circle or center circle:
- measured 65 ft in diameter. Laid down in a counterclockwise rotation. had an usual center spiral ( oblong) and was extremely trampled.
- It was surrounded by a ring of standing crop 13 ft in diameter.
- and a larger "Ring" circle
NOTE: sprinkler head and pipe located just outside circle ( 4inches off center) to the north running along tram line. Tram line going through bottom portion of circle.
The "Main" Circle - Ring Circle:
measured 9 ft wide, and 87 ft in diameter. Laid down in a counterclockwise rotation. and was also well trampled.
NOTE: crop was laid down over Sprinkler pipe 2 times in "Main" circle Ring.
and entry path on left side above straight section leading to right circle
Off of the "Main" circle was two straight lines, one going to the right circles and one going to the left circles, both measuring 23 ft in length and 3.4 ft - 4 ft wide. laid down in direction towards outer circles, -one east, one west.
The Right circle - Ring Circle "D"
- measuring 41.6 ft in diameter, the "ring" was 4.2 - 4.6 ft wide, Laid down in a clockwise rotation. and was well trampled.
The Right circle - Center circle "E"
- measured 28 ft in diameter. Laid down in a clockwise rotation. also well trampled
surrounded by a ring of standing crop 7 ft - 9.6 ft variable diameter.
The Left Circle -Ring Circle "I"
- measuring 41.6 ft in diameter, the "ring" was 4.6 ft wide, Laid down in a clockwise rotation.
and was in very good shape.
The Left Circle -Center circle "J"
- measured 28 ft in diameter, Laid down in a clockwise rotation, surrounded by a ring of standing crop also 7 ft to 9.6 ft in diameter - was in excellent shape. and Node samples taken from this circle were the best examples.
NOTE:crop was laid down over sprinkler pipe with sprinkler head showing just inside the circle's right side
North circle - Ring Circle "F "
- measured 44 ft in diameter, was 4ft - 4.6 ft wide and laid down in a counterclockwise rotation. with a center of standing crop 34.6 ft - 34.8 ft in diameter, trampled but not too bad.
North Circle - Ring Circle "G "
- measured 29.4 ft - 29.6 ft in diameter, was 4 ft to 4.6 ft wide, and laid down in a clockwise rotation, had a center of standing crop 214 ft - 21.6 ft in diameter
North Circle - Circle "H "
- measured 23 ft in diameter, laid down in a counterclockwise rotation. was in excellent shape with a very good center spiral.
NOTE:a 5 ft straight section was located between the "Main Ring circle and the larger "North" Ring circle
There was some "Wind" damage to the right of formation with the larger having some spiral pattern in the center.
lThe Utah UFO Hunters
We were met by Don Anderson and Susan Wenstad from SLC MUFON
- Don Anderson said the crop and ground "felt" different inside the circle, and the air was also strange.
- Susan Wenstad said she witnessed light "Orbs" while inside the circle and when leaving the circle she felt an energy shift.
( We might have captured one of these "Orbs" see photo below)
- Dave Rosenfeld said that he didn't notice anything strange or unusuall when entering the circle but when leaving, he also felt an energy shift. He also said the ground felt cold when feeling it under the main circle.
- Ryan Layton said he didnt feel or notice anything unsusuall in his time inside the circle, he was just wound up being in another crop formation.
Richard Neilson said, In the large circle in the middle, we found another flourecent green "dust". We saved a trace amount of it and when we photographed it with my digital camera, we came up with a strange anomaly. Nancy Talbot told me that digital cameras can't be trusted.(?) Because no one knows enough about how they work.(?) But I've never had anything weird show up on it in two years since I've been using it. We actualy had about 3 anomalies show up on it and one strange light in our "Night shots"(.On regular film)
I also got a compass anomaly in the furthest circle to the west. I sat it down on the ground and it moved 4 degrees to the west. Then I held it in my hand and turned and it it didn't move. (got that part on video)
Alan Meyer was also there when we were doing our investigations, he stayed until late that night getting some spectacular video and photographs of anomalous lights and orbs.
COPYRIGHT 2002 DAVE ROSENFELD
Sprinkler Pipe running through formation (Main circle ring) with crop laid down over it. Crop flowed over the pipe without breaking the stalks VERY UNUSUAL We were later told by Nancy Talbot BLT Research that we should have sampled extensively by this pipe.
Teton "Parker" Crop Formation
" Amazing in its Quality & Totally Beautiful !"
lFEATURED ON GROUND ZEROWITH CLYDE LEWIS AUG 17 /2002
lThe Teton Valley News, - Jackson Hole Guide
lAerial photo credit: Bryon Parker
lOther Photos credit: UUFOH Dave Rosenfeld, Richard Neilson, Alan Meyer
Investigator Richard Neilson member of UUFOH also photographed this strange Diamond Anomally
lThe Teton Valley News a weekly newspaper out of Driggs, Idaho, did an article on the Cropcircle. They asked our permission to use this diagram showing the measurments of the circle. We gladly gave them permission. see the article
lThe Jackson Hole Guide also mentioned us in their article regarding cropcircles. see the article
For larger picture click on image
This daylight photo shows what might be a "Orb" or light ball.& Yes thats Alien Dave.
This photo was taken with a 35mmCanon EOS Elan II
Not a Digital Camera, like most Orb photos are.
lAlan Meyershowed his videos of this mystery light at the
lThe Flourecent "Green Dust" by Investigator Richard Neilson member of UUFOH
UPDATE Oct 1 2002
So Far the Green Dust was found to be "Organic" (Carbon & Oxygen) It also does not Floresce. Its definetly not the same substance as was found at College Ward
UPDATEOct 14 2002
Well, the green stuff turned out to be" ABS", a polymer resin used in construction coating. It may have come off some farm equipment or something.
I thought is was strange that it had the same flourecent green color that the other green substance from College Wardhad. Nancy Talbot said it looked yellow to her so maybe it just took on the green look inside the formation?
The information we provide is presented in the interests of open-minded scientific learning and the free exchange of research, ideas, and theories. UUFOH makes no specific claims or endorsements regarding any materials, views, or subject matter presented by our guests, reports, links, or other.